IPSO Coin Stack Tumble Dryer
IPSO stack tumble dryers are specifically designed for high performance in coin operated laundry applications. A state-of-the-art axial airflow drying technology ensures that heated air passes through the load at the optimum point in the tumble drying process. This type of commercial tumble dryer is able to reduce utilities and create faster customer turnover in vended laundry environments.
IPSO coin operated stack dryers are designed with fewer moving parts which creates less wear and tear. We make it even easier to use and maintain these coin operated dryers with a large, easy-to-clean lint compartment and a heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.
- A large, self-cleaning lint screen means less cleaning and ensures efficient operation. Self-adjusting belts save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Coin operated dryers in vended laundries receive their share of heavy-use abuse. IPSO’s rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge can take whatever your customers dish out.
- IPSO tumble dryers perfectly balance heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. That means utility costs are kept low when compared to other vended laundry equipment.
- The ITT-Series of tumble dryers is available in 2 ranges, enabling end-users to choose the tumble dryer that best suits their needs.
The ECO-line of commercial dryers features a lower energy input and therefore a lower energy usage compared to our Classic-line of tumblers. This range offers a solution for end-users aiming at the lowest energy consumption rates in their laundry.
- The Classic line of tumble dryers offers best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles. It’s the solution if time is the key issue. Offering 2 ranges of tumblers enables end-users to choose the tumbler that best suits their needs.
- Limited warranty on parts for the first 3 years
Ask for complete warranty details
|Make:||Ipso||Model:||IPSO Coin Stacked Dryer|
|Type:||Dryer||Capacity:||2x30 Lbs, 2x45 Lbs|
Ben Jones has joined the Direct Machinery team as Vice President of Sales. Formerly a Sales Engineer for Kannegiesser, Ben […]Read More >
Direct Machinery sees bright future ahead HICKSVILLE, NY, NOVEMBER 1, 2019 – Direct Machinery and Laundrylux have joined forces to […]Read More >
Once again our fabulous staff celebrates another Happy Halloween!Thanks for the holiday cheer, Cathy, Joannie and Julie!Read More >
You need an on-premises laundry system. Read our planning file to see why!Read More >