IPSO Coin Tumble Dryer
IPSO’s commercial tumble dryers are specifically designed as high performance vended laundry equipment. A state-of-the-art axial airflow drying technology ensures that heated air passes through the load at the optimum point in the tumble process, reducing utilities and creating faster customer turnover.
IPSO commercial tumble dryers are designed with fewer moving parts which creates less wear and tear than other coin operated dryers. We make it even easier with a large, easy-to-clean lint compartment and a heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.
- A large, self-cleaning lint screen means less cleaning and ensures efficient operation. Self-adjusting belts used in IPSO tumble dryers save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Vended laundry equipment receives its share of heavy-use abuse. IPSO’s commercial tumble dryers’ rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge can take whatever your customers dish out.
- IPSO industrial tumble dryers perfectly balance heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. That means utility costs are kept low.
- The IT-Series of commercial tumble dryers is available in 2 ranges, enabling end-users to choose the equipment that best suits their needs.
- The ECO-line of tumble dryers features a lower energy input and therefore a lower energy usage compared to our Classic-line of tumblers. This range offers a solution for end-users aiming at the lowest energy consumption rates in their laundry. Learn more about the ECO-line of tumble dryers.
- The Classic line of tumble dryers offers best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles. It’s the solution if time is the key issue. Offering 2 ranges of tumblers enables end-users to choose the laundry equipment that best suits their needs.
- Limited warranty on parts for the first 3 years*
|Make:||Ipso||Model:||IPSO Coin Tumble Dryer|
|Type:||Dryer||Capacity:||25 Lbs, 30 Lbs, 35 Lbs, 50 Lbs, 55 Lbs, 75 Lbs|
Ben Jones has joined the Direct Machinery team as Vice President of Sales. Formerly a Sales Engineer for Kannegiesser, Ben […]Read More >
Direct Machinery sees bright future ahead HICKSVILLE, NY, NOVEMBER 1, 2019 – Direct Machinery and Laundrylux have joined forces to […]Read More >
Once again our fabulous staff celebrates another Happy Halloween!Thanks for the holiday cheer, Cathy, Joannie and Julie!Read More >
You need an on-premises laundry system. Read our planning file to see why!Read More >