Ipso Coin Washers – Hardmount
Hardmount washer-extractors are secured to the concrete floor, cost significantly less than their soft mount counterparts and have a proven record of dependability with superior wash results.
IPSO’s hardmount coin operated washers are industrial by design. They are built to extend linen life, reduce water usage and utility costs, and maximize productivity. The heavy-duty construction of these commercial washer extractors provides dependable operation and assures your hardmounts will be in service for years to come.
The G-Force extraction on the hardmount industrial washing machines removes more water from each load, which results in reduced energy costs and shortened drying times. These hardmount washers feature the intuitive Maestro controls, with an improved design for easier installation and maintenance. They also feature a computer-optimized frame that’s even stronger than before.
- The frame, cabinet and suspension system have been designed to perform continuously in highly industrial laundry environments.
- All vital parts of IPSO industrial washing machines have undergone extensive lifecycle testing to ensure the design will endure even in the harshest environments.
- The intuitive Maestro controls allow you to manage your laundry operation to ensure you are working at maximum efficiency.
- The large door enables quick loading and unloading of the linen. The door handle and door lock ensure a smooth opening and closing of the door, resulting in an increased reliability and safety.
- The drain is mounted directly under the tub to reduce water consumption and allow re-use of water.
- IntelliSpin is a technology that utilizes up to 200 G-Force to extract more water from the clothes and reduce bottlenecks at the dryer. This results in matched cycle times between the washer and dryer to optimize turns, saving customers time while increasing traffic flow and reducing your utility costs.
- Time-of-day pricing allows operator to choose between two price points and select hour blocks when each is in effect
- 6 optimized wash cycles with the option of user-selectable modifiers for prewash and extra rinse
- One-touch allows for easy operation: simply choose a program, then press start
- Serial card interface – compatible with third-party card reader systems
- Limited warranty of parts for the first 3 years
- Limited warranty on the frame, outer tub and cylinder shaft assembly for the first 10 years
- Limited warranty on the bearing housing, cylinder bearings and bearing seals for the first 10 years. Parts only, no assemblies.
Please ask for complete warranty details.
|Make:||Ipso||Model:||IPSO IC- Series|
|Type:||Washer Extractor||Capacity:||100 Lbs, 20 Lbs, 30 Lbs, 40 Lbs, 60 Lbs, 80 Lbs|
Ben Jones has joined the Direct Machinery team as Vice President of Sales. Formerly a Sales Engineer for Kannegiesser, Ben […]Read More >
Direct Machinery sees bright future ahead HICKSVILLE, NY, NOVEMBER 1, 2019 – Direct Machinery and Laundrylux have joined forces to […]Read More >
Once again our fabulous staff celebrates another Happy Halloween!Thanks for the holiday cheer, Cathy, Joannie and Julie!Read More >
You need an on-premises laundry system. Read our planning file to see why!Read More >